Re: Cactus prints?

Cactus prints are low resolution color prints, usually 200 dpi. The look
somewhat grainy due to the low resolution but this can be very effective if
that's the look you're after.

They can also be run in very, very large sizes for a relatively low cost
(as compared with fieries and irises). For poster sizes and viewing at a
distance, the grainiess becomes less a problem, since the eye does the
color mixing.

jennifer