[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Copiers
- From: Jennifer Vignone <opus@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:54:56 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199708151927.PAA01975@maildeliver0.tiac.net>
- Message-id: <199708151951.MAA15014@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I use inkjet printouts, irises, cactus prints, laser prints, and dye
dubs....does this count?
>>On the topic of photocopiers, I am trying to gather the names of as many
>>book artists and artists in general who work with photocopiers as a
>>primary medium. Names of artists, organizations, and books would be
>>welcome. Also, does anyone know of any web resources that discuss art
>>made with photocopiers?
>>Any info is much appreciated.