[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Copiers
- From: Melanie Enkoff <Melaniekrs@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:27:40 -0400
- Message-id: <199708152028.NAA15076@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In a message dated 97-08-15 13:22:53 EDT, jays@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
On the topic of photocopiers, I am trying to gather the names of as many
book artists and artists in general who work with photocopiers as a
primary medium. Names of artists, organizations, and books would be
welcome. Also, does anyone know of any web resources that discuss art
made with photocopiers?
There is a socity of copier artists- you can contact ISCA4art@xxxxxxx for
more info, I think, (International Society of Copier Artists).