[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: your mail
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: your mail
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 19:59:08 -0700
- Message-id: <199708160041.RAA15234@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 15 Aug 1997 18:42:10 -0500 vosberg <kirkhamb@xxxxxx> writes:
>I unsubscribed in May - moved and then re-subscribed to the paper list
>June and used the following address:
>Then I typed the following:
>subscribe paper-l colette vosberg
>and shortly thereafter I got the confirmation message. If this is the
>format your using, then maybe the postmaster is on holidays. Have you
>this address to contact the postmaster?
>Thats all I know in this one - good luck!
>>are you sure this is correct?
>>i tried and it wouldnt work
>>i dont think that typing my name is correct
>>it should be the name of the list i want to subcribe to
>>so please what is the name of this paper list?
>>On Wed, 13 Aug
>>> try the following:
>>> then type - subscribe
>>> then type - your name
>>> all on one line line.