[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: gauffering?

On Sat, 16 Aug 1997 10:24:19 -0400 "MICHAEL E. MORIN"
<ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Gauffer is French for gopher.  Also refers to a honeycomb structure.

Is this like with MARBLING paper?  (I am familiar with that; just not up
on all the terms.)

thankyou so much!


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]