Book Binder Wanted

I have received a plea for a bookbinder to do some work in Georgia (see
below). This is some distance from my home in Wellington, New Zealand, but
somebody else a little closer to the Georgia Public Safety Training Center
may be able to help.

        Please respond directly to Gene Burke at gburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,... Chris

>Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 15:48:17 -0400
>From: Gene Burke <gburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: red@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Book Binder Wanted
>
>Enjoyed your home page.......I am looking for a bookbinder to repair law
>library books mutilated by students........any suggestions, since you
>sell equipment to most of them?

Chris Lipscombe "cool tools for hot marketers"
red@xxxxxxxxxxx
mobile 025-732 912