From:   Louise Neaderland[SMTP:Isca4art2B@xxxxxxx]
Sent:   Sunday, August 17, 1997 4:01 PM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Re: color printing

I have had a sharp 7750 for 6 years. It's a good, sturdy , machine and does
not use cartridges ( I also have a Canon PC25 , and the color cartridges
became so expensive and unreliable that I stopped using it) The I can print
in Black and, with a second toner unit, brown, up to 11x17. The new model
enlarges up to 200% ( mine only to 154%) Price is around $2000.