[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Bookmarks?
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 18:12:10 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199708161408.JAA22870@austin.aus.sig.net>
- Message-id: <199708172212.PAA29848@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 10:10 AM 8/16/97 EDT, you wrote:
Sam Lanham mentioned bookmarks.
On fukuro-toji I paste a narrow ribbon down the top of the spine just
shorter than the spine part of the corner piece will be, fold it over the
top and paste it down up to the sewing line. Then put paste on top of the
ribbon and install the corner piece over it.
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)