[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Copiers
- From: Jennifer Vignone <opus@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 21:21:44 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199708172340.TAA12750@maildeliver0.tiac.net>
- Message-id: <199708180118.SAA27468@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oh, I'm in NYC too.
Well, then, here are a few places to try out for irises and fieries. Log
onto Netscape and go here:
I located a page on the MacDirectory where you can peruse Imaging Service
Good Luck if you try anything out.
I have used Katz Digital Technologies, Showbran, Quadratone (Copytone),
Leonardo Studios, and a few others whose names escape me. I have gotten
good results from all thus far...some are more cooperative than others.
Showbran allows a certain amount of pickiness that some of the other
>Here Iam in NYC- where are you? Yes, I know a number of Kinkos- none of them
>pleasant to deal with. Louise