[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Paper list
- From: Jennifer Schansberg <Jennifer_Schansberg@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:11:35 -0400
- Message-id: <199708181724.KAA27466@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reading the emails about this list, I noticed that the
address given was "listserve@...."
You won't get ANYWHERE with this address. Subscriptions to
this list should be addressed to "Listserv@....." No "e".
(This was pointed out on another list I'm on during a past
discussion of subscription problems...it was the first thing
I looked for here.)
Hope that helps,