Re: Tanglewood

At 09:34 PM 8/17/97 -0400, you wrote:
>My SO and I are going to Tanglewood (nr. Lennox in the South
>West corner of Mass.) next weekend. Are there any letterpress
>shops or other excellent places we should try to visit while
>we're there?
>
>Regards,
>
>        David Macfarlane.

The wood engraver Michael McCurdy lives in Great Barrington, MA.  I don't
know if he is interested in visitors, but that's where I would go.

Best,
      M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
     Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                           ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors