[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Paper list
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Paper list
- From: vosberg <kirkhamb@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 20:48:56 -0500
- Message-id: <199708190048.RAA10480@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reading the emails about this list, I noticed that the
> address given was "listserve@...."
> You won't get ANYWHERE with this address. Subscriptions to
> this list should be addressed to "Listserv@....." No "e".
Thank you Jennifer - I stand corrected. I double checked the address when I
re-subscribed and there is no "e".