[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Skin Deep
- From: "David M. Lanning" <david@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 10:27:04 +0100
- Message-id: <199708200923.CAA25736@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Just a quick note to let you know that we have published today, the Autumn
Edition - Issue No. 4 of 'Skin Deep' our bi-annual Newsletter.
This edition includes an article from Philip Smith with his thoughts on
modern day book production and the continuing saga of the 'Manufacture of
Leather'. There are also articles on the U.K. based 'Institute of
Bookbinding and Allied Trades' and a light-hearted look at life 'on the
road' from our area sales manager.
You can find the contents page at:
David M. Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) 181 965 5377
Fax: +44 (0) 181 453 0414
Web Site: http://www.hewit.com