[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Post/Nut Album binding???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Post/Nut Album binding???
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 00:02:46 -0700
- Message-id: <199708210411.VAA27060@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 20 Aug 1997 22:16:51 -0400 Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>Julie--How thick will these albums be? Isn't the post-and-nut just
>side-stitching using a post instead of thread or thong? Spacers can
>beused between leaves in any kind of side stitched book.
I was thinking of maybe about 300 pages. It looked as thought the post
and nut would be more secure than thong but maybe not? I'm asking here!