[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Post/Nut Album binding???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Post/Nut Album binding???
- From: tara bryan <aae355@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:25:20 -0230
- Message-id: <199708211157.EAA22126@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: walking bird press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Julie- It's all the same. Posts allow for adding and removing pages,
But the structure is basically the same. I have seen beautiful scrap
books with hard covers that were stab-stitched through the boards ( with
a paper or fabric hinge, of course, so they'll open). Just depends on
the look you want, and whether you anticipate changing the contents.