[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Post/Nut Album binding???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Post/Nut Album binding???
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 08:52:21 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199708210408.XAA25890@austin.aus.sig.net>
- Message-id: <199708211252.FAA31580@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 12:02 AM 8/21/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I was thinking of maybe about 300 pages. It looked as thought the post
>and nut would be more secure than thong but maybe not? I'm asking here!
I think you're correct. The post/nut would be better for that thickness. If
you wanted to go with sewing you would be better off making a multi-volume
boxed set rather than a single volume.
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)