[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Publishing experiences (long)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Publishing experiences (long)
- From: Daria <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 13:28:30 -0500
- Message-id: <199708211710.KAA13234@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Susan: I recently returned from a 2-week course at Haystack in Maine
- was delighted to see your long explanation of your trials and
Scholastic and your success and new self direction. A fascinating account.
The Ed Hutchins workshop was well received and participants have written
about their good vibes. WE were very happy that you came to visit and
talk to us. I hope some of the women go on to do what you have done.
I hope we can get together for a day at the MFA or other Boston place/event.
Summer's almost over !! And, as a comic once said, "Winter drawers on!"
(Well, not right away!!)
'Bye and best wishes
Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop