Re: Christmas Book Swap

Dear Pat:

The Christmas Book Swap sounds like fun - IF I have time!

If we are to send the books to you, you did forget something.....the address!

Did you want "notice of entry" beforehand or should the books just arrive as
a surprise?

Also, I am a little confused about #4. If we send $3.00 for the box does that
mean that we DO NOT have to send the 9 x 12 envelope?

If you can clarify these two points, I'll put this on my list of things that
would be fun to do and hope to have time to give it a try.

Jane..............jconneen@xxxxxxx