[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Christmas Book Swap
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Christmas Book Swap
- From: Jane Conneen <LFarmPress@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:23:48 -0400
- Message-id: <199708222024.NAA15384@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Christmas Book Swap sounds like fun - IF I have time!
If we are to send the books to you, you did forget something.....the address!
Did you want "notice of entry" beforehand or should the books just arrive as
Also, I am a little confused about #4. If we send $3.00 for the box does that
mean that we DO NOT have to send the 9 x 12 envelope?
If you can clarify these two points, I'll put this on my list of things that
would be fun to do and hope to have time to give it a try.