[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Christmas Book Swap
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Christmas Book Swap
- From: Pat Vidal <vidalpat@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:32:26 PST
- Message-id: <199708222056.NAA22018@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>If we are to send the books to you, you did forget something.....the
>address! Thanks - here is:
571 W Forrest Avenue
Fayetteville, Ga 30214
>Did you want "notice of entry" beforehand or should the books just
>arrive as >a surprise?
Please let me know if you'd like to sign up.
>Also, I am a little confused about #4. If we send $3.00 for the box
>does that >mean that we DO NOT have to send the 9 x 12 envelope? Correct
- if you wish for me to use the $3.00 box please include a mailing label
and $3.00 - no need to include envelope.