[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stabbound Journals
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Stabbound Journals
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:55:50 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199708221728.MAA19379@austin.aus.sig.net>
- Message-id: <199708222156.OAA28400@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 01:30 PM 8/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>The book I referred to was indeed Books, Boxes and Wraps by Marilyn Webberley
>and JoAn Forsyth published in 1995.
Thanks for straightening me out, Kitty. I'll look forward to getting a copy
of the Webberley/Forsyth book. It's one I haven't seen.
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)