Business Card Deckle for Papermakers

Hi everyone...

I was wondering if any of you who do both bookbinding and papermaking could
help me out.

Do any of you know where I could purchase a business card deckle?  It fits over
your 8 1/2 X 11 mold, and has 4 rectangles cut out of it, so that when you pull
the sheet, you automatically have 4 business cards, each with 4 real deckled
edges.

I can't remember where I saw this offered, and am beginning to think that I
dreamt it up.  :)

Thank you in advance!

Donna Livingston
San Antonio, TX