[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Business Card Deckle for Papermakers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Business Card Deckle for Papermakers
- From: Jacqueline Sullivan <macjacq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 00:44:06 -0700
- Message-id: <199708230553.WAA17896@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hi everyone...
> I was wondering if any of you who do both bookbinding and papermaking could
> help me out.
> Do any of you know where I could purchase a business card deckle? It fits over
> your 8 1/2 X 11 mold, and has 4 rectangles cut out of it, so that when you pull
> the sheet, you automatically have 4 business cards, each with 4 real deckled
> I can't remember where I saw this offered, and am beginning to think that I
> dreamt it up. :)
> Thank you in advance!
> Donna Livingston
> San Antonio, TX
> stones@xxxxxxxxxx have seen the Deckle that you refer to at Good's in Evanston, Illinois
and I think also in Pearl's in chicago but it has been some time ago.