Re: Gauffering/Gilding Page Edges

If my understanding is correct there are still a few folks doing fore-edge
painting (where they are I don't know). There are clamps that can be
bought for displaying these works & again I am vague on this,  but I
believe that those same clamps can be used to hold a book while you make
the painting. (Karen from the Bookbinder's Warehouse are you out there).
We presently have a couple of fore-edge paintings in stock that I really
enjoy showing to people.

Chris Hagen