Re: Gauffering/Gilding Page Edges

Feathers-

What I assume you are are remembering are foredge paintings---very poplular
book arts form in earlier centuries and now enjoying new interest. I don't
have the skill to do these but I have an old one in my biblia-a-biblia
stuff. I have been known to make the presses that hold the pages in place
for painting.

You will get a good bit of info from other more qualified members of the
group.

Sam Lanham
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)