Paper 4 Stabbound Journals

On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 09:17:24 -0400 Beth Lee <Callibeth@xxxxxxx> writes:
>  Sometimes you  can get pre-packaged short-grain paper.
     When I worked in a print shop (a number of years ago), you
     could get  the  paper company to provide you with a batch of
     short-grained paper.

Beth, I can't thankyou enough. But can anyone please tell me how to find
a paper company willing to sell me top-quality 70-lb. short-grained
paper? (I'm in the boonies; there are definitely none around here so this
would have to be mail order.)

And by 70-lb I'm going by what I've gathered would be best for paper for
stabbound
journals that can go thru the laserjet printer. Any other ideas would be
greatly appreciated.

Thankyou soooooooooooooooooo much!

                                        Julie