Illustrated London News

The _Illustrated London News_, according to some sources, began using
HALF-TONE photoengraving (the Meisenbach process) in 1885. I'm trying to
determine exactly when and on which page this began.

I just went through the entire 1885 volume at the local library and as far
as I can tell, I didn't see a single half-tone reproduction. I did see some
photolithographs but they were certainly not produced by a half-tone screen.

Does anyone have more information on this?

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@xxxxxxxxxxx
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
http://www.primenet.com/~dbarto/lnadeau.html