[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Short-grain 8.5x11" paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Short-grain 8.5x11" paper
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:57:57 -0700
- Message-id: <199708251703.KAA16962@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Several people have very kindly suggested that I just order 11x17" paper
and have it cut in half to make 11x17". However, others say that
short-grain paper jams the laserjet printer.
If short grain paper jams the laserjet printer COULD I just use regular
8.5x11" paper (sideways) for my journals?
I am so confused! Thankyou sooooooooooooooooo much.