[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ideal Paper Weight????
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Ideal Paper Weight????
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 13:00:11 -0700
- Message-id: <199708251703.KAA25160@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I greatly appreciate all your wonderful help but am now thoroughly
confused about something. I was told that 70lb paper would be perfect for
stabbound journals but just read that it won't go thru a laserjet
Can anyone please tell me what would be a wonderful weight for top
quality paper that can go through a laserjet printer without jamming?
(If this is explained in a book, could you just tell me which book I
should be looking at? I bought many of them but can't find this mentioned
Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooo much.