Subject: Re: Paper 4 Stabbound Journals
Author:  "The Book Arts: binding; typography; collecting"
<BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    8/26/97 8:05 AM

One wise woman I know uses removable adhesive tape to attach small
or flimsy pieces to regular paper to feed through her printers.

She prints on the smallest of envelopes by lapping the flap over the
leading edge of a sheet of paper, taping the envelope down,then running
it through the printer.

-Karen from Atlanta