Re: The Appropriate Glues and things

Robyn; Just read about your plight. You might consider a product that 3M
has, its a dry mount, tissue thickness, double stick tape which is 1"
wide. Find the 3M display
at your favorite stationary store. Any water base adhesive will no doubt
give you major heartburn with your art materials. Hope this helps, I use
this tape for applyng balsa wood to closed cell foam in my model making
also.
Frank B.