[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PVA Adhesive
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: PVA Adhesive
- From: The Shattenbergs <shattenb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 10:52:12 -0400
- Message-id: <199708311442.HAA18670@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
What don't I know?
I am using Lineco PVA adhesive for mounting a polyester film to a rag
paper. It is sold as pH neutral and archival. I am using this because
starch based pastes do not adhere to the polyester. Is there a problem
with this combination?