Re: Holes 4 StabBound Journals

Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> If you are going to insert posts a drill is OK. If you are
   going to sew (as in Japanese binding) I recommend punching
   with an awl so you don't remove any paper. Then you can
   tap the hole to close the paper around the sewing thread.

_GREAT_.

If I may trouble you with one more question, what do you use
to punch the holes for the _decorative_ binding (i. e.,
through both the fabric-covered mat boards and the text
block, which may be quite thick)?

Thank you very much.

Virginia