[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Holes 4 StabBound Journals

Sally Jackson <serifm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>  I use an ordinary variable speed electric drill, being
    careful to use sharp drill bits.  I have a device that I
    use, consisting of a wooden base with a metal clamp which
    has holes drilled in the metal.  I screw the clamp down
    on the book and drill through the holes. The clamp holds
    the book firmly and eliminates any possibility of
    shifting during the drilling. (There are many holes in
    this piece of metal, so I can make books of different
    sizes and still have the holes placed properly.)

Thank you very much.  Would you please be so kind as to
describe this device (i. e., what it is called, and where one
can purchase it)?

Thanks again.


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]