From:   Virginia B. Sauer[SMTP:vsauer@xxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Sunday, August 31, 1997 9:33 AM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Holes 4 StabBound Journals

Can anyone please recommend the best method of punching holes
in both pages and covers for stab-bound journals?

I have heard that a variable speed Dremel is best for this
purpose, but just read of "an expensive ($67.50) but very
good drill-action hole punch available from Colophon Book
Arts".

Any information/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Virginia