[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Holes 4 StabBound Journals
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Holes 4 StabBound Journals
- From: Kim Nickens <nickinpa@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 15:11:19 -0400
- Message-id: <199708311916.MAA28006@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am interested in this thread also. I have been eyeing the Dremel (It =
is available here at K-Mart), but the Colophon Book Art one might be =
more geared toward book applications.
From: Virginia B. Sauer[SMTP:vsauer@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 1997 9:33 AM
Subject: Holes 4 StabBound Journals
Can anyone please recommend the best method of punching holes
in both pages and covers for stab-bound journals?
I have heard that a variable speed Dremel is best for this
purpose, but just read of "an expensive ($67.50) but very
good drill-action hole punch available from Colophon Book
Any information/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.