[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings
- From: Mary Hackney <hackneym@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 00:07:03 -0500
- Message-id: <199709010459.VAA27082@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Is the Japanese hole punch from Colophon like a punch type action with
different dies for different size holes? I bought a "power" punch at a
local tool shop that comes with several dies/bits. I haven't used it yet.
Is that what you are talking about?
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity