Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings

I suppose you could always try to fit your holepunch size of choice into a
Dremel or drill press. The hole punches should fit into a Dremel chuck. I
know they'll work in a regular drill. Should work, though you might have to
empty it out on occasion. You also won't be able to drill through too many
leaves / sections either due to the short length and shape of the punch.
Just make sure it's sharp.

Peter

At 08:37 AM 9/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>  A quick confirmation, Sam, Virginia, and all interested others. I
>would not be without my Japanese hole punch, but using it to punch a lot
>of book sections would be tedious to the Nth degree.  For the industrial
>function, use a paper drill of some sort, I don't know about the dremel.
> Dorothy

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244