[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings
- From: "Virginia B. Sauer" <vsauer@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:13:21 EDT
- Message-id: <199709021315.GAA15748@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dorothy Africa <africa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I would not be without my Japanese hole punch, but using
it to punch a lot of book sections would be tedious to
the Nth degree. For the industrial function, use a paper
drill of some sort, I don't know about the dremel.
Thank you very much.
May I ask what kind of Japanese hole punch you have, and
exactly what a paper drill is (e. g., as opposed to a
Thanks again. I really appreciate it.