[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Susan Moore's Pastepaper Technique
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Susan Moore's Pastepaper Technique
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 22:58:27 -0700
- Message-id: <199709030651.XAA04306@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
in the discussion of Susan's paste papaer technique it was mentioned that
acrylic medium was used in the paste. There was a discussion of this on
the list in the past which should be in the archives.
I often use 1/2 medium to "toughen" up the paste paper finish I will be
using on book covers. It gives it a bit of waterproof-ness.