Re: Digital Kells & Medieval MSS

>> Can anyone recommend any web sites that have nice graphic examples of pages
>> from the Gutenberg Bible, or just other incunabula?

 Further to my posting when I returned home the Daily Telegraph yesterday, 2nd
Sept, had a half page article on the Lambeth Palace Library exhibition
including illuminated manuscripts.   This is open until 27th Sept.   A colour
photo is shown of the 12thC Lambeth Bible.  Another MS is the 9th C Macdurnan
Gospel.

I am not sure if the article appears in the Electronic Telegraph but the site
is
        http://www.telegraph.co.uk

Rodney Fry
rod.fry@xxxxxxxx