Re: Susan Moore's Pastepaper Technique

All the recipes which were submitted, and more, can be found in the list
archives and FAQ at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>

Peter

At 12:02 PM 9/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Did I miss a recipe for pastepaper?  I keep seeing references to it, but
>haven't gotten the recipe.  Could someone please forward it to me.  Thanks.
>
>Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity
>

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx