Louise Neaderland

Louise,

I'd be very interested in receiving a back issue
of the June "Box of Bookworks" of the ISCA Quarterly
containing 30-40 different little book ideas. Would
you please let me know if this issue is still available?
If so, I'll put my $18 payment into the mail. :) Also,
I'd like to receive some information on ISCA. Thank you
for your time and consideration in responding to my
request.

Sheryl

At 03:49 PM 9/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Jennifer- I would be happy to send you  a back issue of the June Box of
>Bookworks of the ISCA Quarterly containing 30-40 different little book ideas.
>ISCA is the International Society of Copier Artists. You can either purchase
>this back issue ($15 plus $3 post.) or ust send a priority mail stamp to
>cover postage and I will send it on to you to peruse- and you can return it
>when done. You might also look at Pauline Johnson's Creative Bookbinding.
>Very clear instructions and some very simple book forms.  Louise
>Neaderland/Director ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215.

Sheryl Davis aka Postoid Artist
email <postoids@xxxxxxxxxxxx>