[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Louise Neaderland
- From: postoids@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 13:28:34 -0700
- In-reply-to: <199709041947.PAA11710@stimpy.globecomm.net>
- Message-id: <199709042020.NAA41672@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'd be very interested in receiving a back issue
of the June "Box of Bookworks" of the ISCA Quarterly
containing 30-40 different little book ideas. Would
you please let me know if this issue is still available?
If so, I'll put my $18 payment into the mail. :) Also,
I'd like to receive some information on ISCA. Thank you
for your time and consideration in responding to my
At 03:49 PM 9/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Jennifer- I would be happy to send you a back issue of the June Box of
>Bookworks of the ISCA Quarterly containing 30-40 different little book ideas.
>ISCA is the International Society of Copier Artists. You can either purchase
>this back issue ($15 plus $3 post.) or ust send a priority mail stamp to
>cover postage and I will send it on to you to peruse- and you can return it
>when done. You might also look at Pauline Johnson's Creative Bookbinding.
>Very clear instructions and some very simple book forms. Louise
>Neaderland/Director ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215.
Sheryl Davis aka Postoid Artist