[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Archive Woes
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:04:48 EDT
- Message-id: <199709042312.QAA16112@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
What am I doing wrong? I can't seem to track down pastepaper
directions prior to 1997 unless I weed thru each and every
mssg posted in that yr. How can I search for pastepaper
(Susan Moore's directions) thruout the archives?
Thankyou so much!