[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Archive Woes
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Archive Woes
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:00:43 -0400
- Message-id: <199709050103.SAA39496@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Use the searchform in either the archives or the book arts links section
and type in "pastepaper" without the quotes. You could also type in Susan
Moore. The search tool works, try it. It'll pull up most everything. In the
tutorials section you'll also find a compilation which Richard Miller put
together and posted to the list.
At 07:04 PM 9/4/97 EDT, you wrote:
>What am I doing wrong? I can't seem to track down pastepaper
>directions prior to 1997 unless I weed thru each and every
>mssg posted in that yr. How can I search for pastepaper
>(Susan Moore's directions) thruout the archives?
>Thankyou so much!
Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob
Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244