[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Place to start...?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Place to start...?
- From: skipper <skipper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 17:33:54 -0700
- Message-id: <199709050740.AAA41088@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am interested in the Bookworks of the ISCA Quarterly
Only one problem I live in Sydney, Australia.
> From: Louise Neaderland <Isca4art2B@xxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Place to start...?
> Date: Thursday, September 04, 1997 12:49 PM
> Dear Jennifer- I would be happy to send you a back issue of the June Box
> Bookworks of the ISCA Quarterly containing 30-40 different little book
> ISCA is the International Society of Copier Artists. You can either
> this back issue ($15 plus $3 post.) or ust send a priority mail stamp to
> cover postage and I will send it on to you to peruse- and you can return
> when done. You might also look at Pauline Johnson's Creative Bookbinding.
> Very clear instructions and some very simple book forms. Louise
> Neaderland/Director ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215.