[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: a place to start.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: a place to start.
- From: Cathy Atwood <catwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:45:16 -0500
- Message-id: <199709051447.HAA10460@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I'll see if I can't find some of the books recommended in
> some library or another. My guess is that our public
> library wouldn't have them...
My public library is very small, but they have gotten lots of my requests
via inter-library loan. Just ask at your reference desk, and I'd bet that
they can borrow all the recently-mentioned bookmaking titles for you.
Local Records Program, Missouri Secretary of State