Re: Papermaking

>     Does anyone on the list have any good Web page references for a first
>     time, purely hobbyist oriented, papermaker.

Hi Matt!

I picked some Web sites below which give detailed information about making
paper (instead of trying to sell you a book) for you to check out:

Aunt Annie's Craft Page (Papermaking series)
http://auntannie.com/papermk.html

Crafts: A collection of Rialto and other articles made by Stefan li Rous
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/papermaking-msg.html

The Prairie Paper Project by Douglas W. Jones
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~jones/prairiepaper.html

Papermaking for Home or School - The Briar Press Method
(DETAILED instructions on how to make paper!)
http://westnet.com/~bpress/paper.html

Make Recycled Paper:
http://www.beakman.com/paper/paper.html

Robert C. Williams American Museum of Papermaking  (History of papermaking)
http://www.ipst.edu/amp/

Hope this helps,

Kathleen Weber
kmweber@xxxxxxx