[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Bookplates
- From: Joe Freilich <Joe1gem@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 08:06:04 -0400
- Message-id: <199709061206.FAA39332@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An interesting point of discussion. Many of my rariest books contain
bookplates, and I have, for the most part, regarded the "provenance" as an
asset. However, I guess his point is subjective.
Thanks for the feedback.