Re: Copyright Laws

Please reconsider about leaving the list.  You have made valuable
contributions over the time I have been on and we all will experience a
great loss. (I was one who had asked that you post to the group.) While I
felt that the people were extremely candid and perhaps did not use
sensitivity/common sense, I did not perceive the messages as much a personal
attack as a lack of realizing the impact their responses would have.

Angee

At 12:46 AM 9/6/97 +0000, you wrote:
>After reading Doug Philips <dwp+@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'s post, I am
>unsubscribing from this list.