[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Private Postings
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Private Postings
- From: Kerrie Weldner <scottielvr@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 22:33:04 -0700
- Message-id: <199709070245.TAA41622@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, 6 Sep 1997 22:23:21 -0400 Windowpane Press <InkdArt@xxxxxxx>
>Hi Artemis: This is Bonnie Thompson Norman from Seattle.
> I do enjoy reading stuff on the list, but I can do without
>all the personal stuff--gushing thanks or hurtful pride or whatever.
I agree that gushing thanks should go private. And hurt feelings could be
eliminated if people didn't attack each other on the lis.