Book Arts Links: New section added.

I've added a section on copyright resources to Book Arts Links. As always,
if anyone has suggestions for additions, please let me know via the
"Feedback" button located on each page of the Book Arts Web. The URL is
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>

On a different note, the subscriber who posted the comments concerning
child molestation (directed at me)... has been removed from the list and
banished for life. I will not tolerate that level of harassment on this
list towards anyone. Further transgressions of this kind will dealt with
immediately. There is a big difference between open debate, no matter how
raucous and harassment!

Back to our regularily scheduled program, and let's have family hour for a
while.

Peter

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244